The DMB Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hypothetical Ultimate Versions of Characters

Go down

Hypothetical Ultimate Versions of Characters Empty Hypothetical Ultimate Versions of Characters

Post by Emperordmb Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:34 pm

So what are hypothetical versions of characters that would make them even more powerful? Keep in mind, this has to have relation to the character or their specializations in some way, and this is not involving hypothetical states that were the goals of some characters, ie. Vitiate after consuming the Galaxy and Plagueis after fully mastering midichlorian manipulation.
Emperordmb
Emperordmb
High King Droogie

https://dmbempire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hypothetical Ultimate Versions of Characters Empty Re: Hypothetical Ultimate Versions of Characters

Post by Emperordmb Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:44 pm

I'm thinking DOE Bane with Orbalisks is a good one. I consider the difference in DOE Bane's base level of force power and mastery to that of ROT Bane's enough for him to be superior, despite ROT Bane's orbalisk infestation. However, this does lead me to wonder just how powerful DOE Bane would be with Orbalisks. Given that DOE Bane's strength in the force is greater or equal to that of his Orbalisk encrusted self, and that his speed is greater, DOE Bane's levels of physical augmentation and force power if encrusted in Orbalisks would be downright extraordinary. Also for consideration, is Bane's extremely unpredictable style of lightsaber combat in DOE, and his superior willpower. To put it bluntly, after losing the Orbalisks, Darth Bane made himself into an even greater and more powerful Sith Lord, but if he were to reattain the Orbalisks in this state, his power would be beyond reckoning.
Emperordmb
Emperordmb
High King Droogie

https://dmbempire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down