The DMB Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emperor's Wrath Speculation

Go down

Emperor's Wrath Speculation Empty Emperor's Wrath Speculation

Post by Emperordmb Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:21 pm

I'm going to speculate on gender first so that it will be easier to refer to the Wrath later on in my post. I think the Emperor's Wrath is a guy. First of all there's the fact that the Wrath held back Baras's lighning with moderate difficulty, which requires  physical strength which guys are typically superior in due to having more hormones such as adrenaline or testosterone. Said hormones are also fitting given the designation of "The Wrath." There's also the fact that the Wrath is meant to be intimidating to the Dark Council and others to keep them in line and males typically have a more intimidating imposing appearance. As I have now speculated the Emperor's Wrath to be a male, I will use masculine pronouns from this point on.

As per his race this one is not as obvious as the other protags as I could see any of the playable races as possibly working for him. The one that works best with his alignment is Sith Pureblood, and the one that works best with his class is Human Cyborg. Given the apparent value they placed him at, I'd say Sith Pureblood is the more likely of the two.

As per his class, this one is a little tricky. I do however feel as if Marauder is the more likely of the two given his reputation as a master duelist, and variety's sake as Vitiate's last wrath was a juggernaut and his counterpart, the Hero, is a tank class. I speculated the Hero as a tank class cause he held off Vitiate's lightning, which isn't a valid argument for the Wrath considering Baras's lightning is considerably easier to block than Vitiate's.
Emperordmb
Emperordmb
High King Droogie

https://dmbempire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down