The DMB Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N'Kata Del Gormo Speculation

Go down

N'Kata Del Gormo Speculation Empty N'Kata Del Gormo Speculation

Post by Emperordmb Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:23 pm

As per his force abilities, N'Kata Del Gormo was very likely force specced given his living in solitude amongst the nature of a swamp, as well as the fact that he trained Yoda. With this in mind he was likely very skilled in telekinesis. He was also certainly attuned with nature and just as certainly possessed skill in animal friendship given his living on a swamp planet. It's also likely he was skilled in force healing, tutaminus, and battle meditation given his force specialization. I also think it's an interesting possibility that Gormo may have known force light.

Although he is force specced and hasn't been depicted wielding a lightsaber I'd assume his fighting style is similar to Djem So. He wields a staff-weapon, is tall, and has 4 arms, all of these things being great for leverage and thus the power blows that make up the backbone of Djem So.

N'Kata Del Gormo was depicted wielding a staff with a crystal at the top of it. I don't believe he had a lightsaber though he was no doubt familiar with them. I do think it's likely that his staff is force imbued and can likely handle the blows of a lightsaber. I also believe the crystal at the top of the staff may be a force increasing or focusing artifact.
Emperordmb
Emperordmb
High King Droogie

https://dmbempire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down