The DMB Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ahsoka PM - Antoine Bandele

2 posters

Go down

Ahsoka PM - Antoine Bandele  Empty Ahsoka PM - Antoine Bandele

Post by King Joker Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:14 pm

Hey, Antoine. This is about Ahsoka 'cause I'm obsessed with her and since you're eventually doing a versus video with her, I would like to share any knowledge about Ahsoka that I can give.

Okay, first off, Ahsoka is evidently an extremely advanced saber duelist for her age, Anakin & even Windu have stated this. Able to go toe-to-toe with Grievous twice, and Ventress 3 times. The first two fights with Ventress (TCW movie & comic named 'Crash Course') she was utterly crushed. But let's examine her first encounter with Ventress in TCW movie. Ahsoka lasted literally 5 seconds against her, not overly impressive really. But if you see how long her fight with Ventress is in TCW S1 episode 'Cloak of Darkness', she lasted 30 seconds. I counted. So in an EXTREMLEY short span of training, she increased her time dueling Ventress by 25 seconds! Imagine how long she'd last in her S5 incarnation, and incarnation obviously far more powerful than her S1 self. Also, Ahsoka did FAR better than almost all of the Jedi present at Sora Bulq's meeting bar Master Windu. Ventress was completely toying with them. And, Ahsoka did even better than K'Kruhk.

Now, let's examine her encounter with General Grievous. No, it is my own personal opinion that he was toying with her both times. But, that doesn't discount that feat. Ahsoka showed great agility in that fight, able to dodge Grievous' strikes with pure agility and speed. There's also this amazing fact that is insanely impressive... Ahsoka straight up BEAT Grievous in a saber lock. She literally pushed him back with pure strength when he tried to land the killing blow after he slammed her on the ground with his foot. She evaded evidently with her incredible speed, but beating Grievous in a saber lock is an INSANE demonstration strength.

Now, Pre Vizsla. Ahsoka was not in the best of conditions fighting him, as she had been DRAGGED, tied up, on the ground, literally all day. When the Chief of the nearby town confronted Vizsla, Vizsla said that he was to return their people to them the following day in the morning.

"And you'll return our people to us?"

"Yes, sunrise tomorrow."

So, Ahsoka was captured in the morning. She was seen being dragged when they left the village, and when they returned to the Death Watch's encampment. And it was obvious it was night time by then. So she was dragged all day. Some people say that since Vizsla kicked and she was floored for a long time, in different conditions her would have killed her right then and there. I disagree, I think the whole reason why she was kicked in the first place was because was in a shitty ass physical condition. After that, she one-upped him, and if she didn't ay "I didn't miss," he might have died or ended up in critical condition.

So that's it. I'd appreciate it if you could give what I wrote some thought, or PM me back if you agree or disagree, or just tell me what you thought. Thanks.

Last edited by King Joker on Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
King Joker
King Joker
The Crazy Droogie

Back to top Go down

Ahsoka PM - Antoine Bandele  Empty Re: Ahsoka PM - Antoine Bandele

Post by King Joker Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:26 pm

Oh my fucking Lord. So many typos and grammar mistakes. And I'm usually good with this. Flashpoint98
King Joker
King Joker
The Crazy Droogie

Back to top Go down

Post by Emperordmb Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:55 pm

Ventress one, I agree with. Grievous one, I agree with for the most part, except I think Grievous is Ahsoka's superior in strength on average. Vizsla... eh I don't really agree with you there.
Emperordmb
Emperordmb
High King Droogie

https://dmbempire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by King Joker Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:04 pm

Emperordmb wrote:Ventress one, I agree with. Grievous one, I agree with for the most part, except I think Grievous is Ahsoka's superior in strength on average. Vizsla... eh I don't really agree with you there.

What it showed is if Ahsoka is pushed enough she can surpass Grievous in terms of strength. It isn't really debatable since she straight up legitimately overpowered him. It's relevant to say, and barely anyone I can think of did it.

Of course you don't agree with me on Vizsla, lol.
King Joker
King Joker
The Crazy Droogie

Back to top Go down

Post by Emperordmb Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:05 pm

King Joker wrote:
Emperordmb wrote:Ventress one, I agree with. Grievous one, I agree with for the most part, except I think Grievous is Ahsoka's superior in strength on average. Vizsla... eh I don't really agree with you there.

What it showed is if Ahsoka is pushed enough she can surpass Grievous in terms of strength. It isn't really debatable since she straight up legitimately overpowered him. It's relevant to say, and barely anyone I can think of did it.
It's relevant to say yes, but most of the time Grievous's strength would be greater. Or are you also forgetting that he overpowered her in a bladelock earlier on in the fight?
Emperordmb
Emperordmb
High King Droogie

https://dmbempire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by King Joker Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:15 pm

Are you forgetting I said "if pushed enough"? Or did you forgot also she was only using one arm? Both?

On average he would be stronger, probably. But not overwhelmingly so.

The entire point is, is that Ahsoka could surpass Grievous' strength if pushed enough. That's incredible in my eyes.
King Joker
King Joker
The Crazy Droogie

Back to top Go down

Post by King Joker Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:46 pm

My edited version I am sending to Reti4:

Hey, Reti. This is about Ahsoka 'cause I'm obsessed with her and since you're eventually doing a versus video with her, I would like to share any knowledge about Ahsoka that I can give.

Okay, first off, Ahsoka is evidently an extremely advanced saber duelist for her age, Anakin & even Windu have stated this. Able to go toe-to-toe with Grievous twice, and Ventress 3 times. The first two fights with Ventress (TCW movie & comic named 'Crash Course') she was utterly crushed. But let's examine her first encounter with Ventress in TCW movie. Ahsoka lasted literally 5 seconds against her, quickly overwhelmed. Not overly impressive really. But if you see how long her fight with Ventress is in TCW S1 episode 'Cloak of Darkness', she lasted 30 seconds. I counted. So in an EXTREMLEY short span of training, she increased her time dueling Ventress by 25 seconds! Imagine how long she'd last in her S5 incarnation! An incarnation obviously far more powerful than her S1 self. Also, Ahsoka did FAR better than almost all of the Jedi present at Sora Bulq's meeting, bar Master Windu. Asajj was completely toying with the Jedi there, crushing them with no effort. Ahsoka’s performance was more impressive than K’Kruhk’s to be honest, which goes without saying a phenomenal feat to outperform a Master of K’Kruhk’s caliber.

Now, let's examine her encounter with General Grievous. Now, it is my own personal opinion that he wasn’t going full-out with her both times. But, that doesn't discount that feat. Ahsoka showed great agility in that fight, able to dodge Grievous' strikes with pure agility and speed. There's also this amazing fact that is insanely impressive... Ahsoka straight up overpowered Grievous in a saber lock. She literally pushed him back with pure strength when he tried to land the killing blow after he slammed her on the ground with his foot. Overpowering Grievous in a saber lock is an INSANE demonstration strength.

Now, Pre Vizsla. Ahsoka was not in the best of conditions fighting him, as she had been DRAGGED, tied up, on the ground, literally all day. When the Chief of the nearby town confronted Vizsla, Vizsla said that he was to return their people to them the following day in the morning.

"And you'll return our people to us?"

"Yes, sunrise tomorrow."

So, Ahsoka was captured in the morning. She was seen being dragged when they left the village, and when they returned to the Death Watch's encampment. And it was obvious it was night time by then. So she was dragged all day, probably just for the amusement of the Death Watch, since they hate Jedi. Some people say that since Vizsla kicked her and she was floored for a long time, in different conditions he would have killed her right then and there. I disagree, I think the whole reason why she was kicked in the first place was because was in a shitty ass physical condition. After that, she one-upped him, and if she didn't say "I didn't miss," he might have died or ended up in critical condition.
I’ve heard others say that judging by how deep the cut was on his jet pack, that if Vizsla’s jetpack wasn’t there, she would’ve missed. That just isn’t true. “I didn’t miss,” implies she was aiming to just cut deep enough to make the jetpack malfunction. I’m sure if she wanted she could’ve beheaded him.

So that's it. I'd appreciate it if you could give what I wrote some thought or PM me back if you agree or disagree, or just tell me what you thought. Thanks.
King Joker
King Joker
The Crazy Droogie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down