The DMB Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect Thread Rules and Regulations.

2 posters

Go down

Respect Thread Rules and Regulations. Empty Respect Thread Rules and Regulations.

Post by Fated Xtasy Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:09 pm

Hello there My name is Fated Xtasy and I am the moderator of the Respect Thread Section of the dmbempire. We encourage you all to create a Respect thread for whomever you like, be it powerful warriors that are ignored by the mainstream SW universe or completely new characters that are just starting to catch our eyes.
However, there are a few rules that you must abide by.

No Disrespect Threads

It's one thing to completely hate a character, everyone has a preference, maybe you dislike Count Dooku for beating Tiplee or Obi-Wan, that's fine, you are entitled to like or dislike any and all characters, however creating disrespect threads is completely uncalled for and will be treated as lowballing a character's feats and will be dealt with accordingly. I may dislike Darth Maul and Savage Opress(as characters) but just because i dislike their personalities doesn't mean I have to make a Disrespect thread to prove that they suck(nor do i want for that matter).

If you're in a debate and feel that there's a certain thing that people forget about that character, feel free to mention it when debating in the VS Section of the forum, but we won't tolerate people creating these foolish threads, just because it makes another character look better, that kind of behavior is childish. Be mature and civilized.

-----------------------------

Label it

This is a small rule, that I think will help most users who want to make a respect thread on here. Label it, if you don't have a word file or are still looking for more feats/accolades for the character, but again, if you have neither a word/text program nor a ComicVine account. Feel free to post it here. all we ask is that, If it is a work in progress, Label it. Example.

Kam Solusar Respect Thread(work in progress)

This, will help people realize that it's unfinished and they might provide a few quotes, accolades, feats or all of the above, to help you with your respect thread.

---------------------------

Lastly, if you require some help with your Respect thread, ask either, Wildbantha88 or Myself(Fated Xtasy) for assistance. If we're not busy, we'll gladly help you and guide you through the basic steps of making a Respect thread.

Have fun creating your respect threads, enjoy yourselves and have great day.
- The Master Of Mangos, Harbinger of the great Mango Overlords and Nice Droogie. Fated Xtasy
Fated Xtasy
Fated Xtasy

https://www.fanfiction.net/~fatedxtasy

Back to top Go down

Respect Thread Rules and Regulations. Empty Re: Respect Thread Rules and Regulations.

Post by Emperordmb Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:19 am

Fated Xtasy's status as moderator has been temporarily suspended. Until such a time as his status is returned, I will take up the direct management of the respect threads forum, and I will make sure our Nice Droog's rules are honored and upheld.
Emperordmb
Emperordmb
High King Droogie

https://dmbempire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Respect Thread Rules and Regulations. Empty Re: Respect Thread Rules and Regulations.

Post by Fated Xtasy Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:28 am

Emperordmb wrote:Fated Xtasy's status as moderator has been temporarily suspended. Until such a time as his status is returned, I will take up the direct management of the respect threads forum, and I will make sure our Nice Droog's rules are honored and upheld.

Though you don't need my blessing to do this, Please feel free to make any additions and/or changes to the rules Emperordmb, i don't mind - though that shouldn't matter, you are head droogie after all Very Happy. I couldn't be happier with you as my replacement.
Fated Xtasy
Fated Xtasy

https://www.fanfiction.net/~fatedxtasy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down