The DMB Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saren Mur Event: Poor Ithorian

2 posters

Go down

Saren Mur Event: Poor Ithorian Empty Saren Mur Event: Poor Ithorian

Post by Wildbantha88 Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:41 pm

Returning back to his quarters one night Saren Mur sees a young padawan Ithorian huddled in a corner crying. The Ithorian has buises and looks like it was beat up.

What does he do
Wildbantha88
Wildbantha88
The Furry Droogie

Back to top Go down

Saren Mur Event: Poor Ithorian Empty Re: Saren Mur Event: Poor Ithorian

Post by Fated Xtasy Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:58 pm

Saren scanned the area around him and the ithorian, his eyes saw nothing. perhaps the ones responsible for this had already left, he closed his eyes, the montrals that hanged at both sides of his head, they - he felt the area around him, but he found nothing. He had to be sure, it would be unwise to trust only his eye-sight and not his natural Togruta instincts. His small hand reached out towards the Ithorian and he started to speak.

"Are you alright?" He asked. "Is there anything i can do to help you mister?"
Fated Xtasy
Fated Xtasy

https://www.fanfiction.net/~fatedxtasy

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildbantha88 Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:02 am

The Ithorian looked up and whipped its teary, eyes. It was about the same age as Saren Mur.

"He took it," He sniffled through the mouths on either side of his head. "He beat me up and took it."
Wildbantha88
Wildbantha88
The Furry Droogie

Back to top Go down

Post by Fated Xtasy Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:12 am

Saren gave the ithorian boy a sympathetic look and knelt down to the level of the boy, he put an arm on the the Ithorian's shoulder and tried to calm the boy down.

"What did he take? who was this person?" He asked. but received no response. He gave the ithorian boy a smile and repeated himself. "Who did this?"
Fated Xtasy
Fated Xtasy

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildbantha88 Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:15 am

"Pax Tarrel. He is an older padawan. He beat me up and took my lightsaber." The Ithorian put its head in between its knees and began crying again.
Wildbantha88
Wildbantha88
The Furry Droogie

Back to top Go down

Post by Fated Xtasy Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:31 am

"Pax Tarrel?" he repeated in a low whisper, the name sounded familiar - no he couldn't leave the young ithorian like this, He need to calm him down.

"I'll get your lightsaber back from Pax, i promise"  The ithorian boy, didn't seem to believe him. "Don't worry, you'll get your saber back" he stopped and flashed the ithorian boy a toothy rin. "I swear" and with that he ran through the halls and searched for the older padawan. Using the force to augment his already enhanced senses, searched with the force and found something in the east wing training room - it was more than one person. immediately, Saren augmented his speed with the force and made for the east wing. Hopefully things would go over smoothly - though there were times he was convinced the force was not without a sense of humor and it enjoyed making him the punchline.
Fated Xtasy
Fated Xtasy

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildbantha88 Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:36 am

Pax Tarrel activated the green lightsaber that he had stolen from the ithorian and held it above his face. His two friends cheered at his achievement.

"You should have seen the way he curled up in a ball. It was funny." Pax said and his friends nodded in agreement.

Then Saren burst into the room.
Wildbantha88
Wildbantha88
The Furry Droogie

Back to top Go down

Post by Fated Xtasy Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:47 am

Saren entered room, his eye's became immediately fixated on the emerald blade, he immediately felt himself grow angry - reminding himself of the jedi code and with an effort of will he calmed himself.

"Pax!" he called. "That lightsaber isn't yours, you stole it from a younger padawan, please, return it to him"

Fated Xtasy
Fated Xtasy

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildbantha88 Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:50 am

Pax laughed out loud.

"And what do we have here? Some squirt trying to be a hero?" Pax said mockingly and his two friends began snickering. "You want me to return the lightsaber? Alright I will." Pax paused and held the lightsaber out towards Saren, only to yank it back at the last second. "Or how about you make me return it, if you can, that is."  Pax said and in his other hand he activated his own blue lightsaber and assumed an offensive form.
Wildbantha88
Wildbantha88
The Furry Droogie

Back to top Go down

Post by Fated Xtasy Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:03 pm

Saren instinctively drew his lightsaber and activated it, his blade the same color as the one Pax had taken from the young ithorian. He assumed the opening stance of Makashi - the form bred for lightsaber combat, though he was still a padawan, Master Ilora had said he was making excellent strides. Despite that, he was inexperience in dealing with Jar'Kai - Some thing he'd have to fix once this situation had been resolved.

"Pax, the masters do not allow padawans to duel without the supervision of a master or knight - I will not fight you, please, just return the lightsaber" Saren brought his green blade up to the level of Pax's head, his features hardened. "Now"
Fated Xtasy
Fated Xtasy

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildbantha88 Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:35 pm

Pax laughed again.

"No." He said, and attacked the young padawan using quick strikes derived from Ataru. Saren tried to defend but he had only begun his training so was quickly overwhelmed.

Pax thrust his blue blade forward and slashed Saren across the back of his hand. He then kicked Saren to the ground and help both lightsabers at his face.

"Grab his lightsaber." Pax said to his friends.

Suddenly Pax felt weightless. His feet left the ground, suspended in the air by some unseen power. Master Ilora Ma'Iye was standing in the door way, her hands held palms open towards the ceiling. She gently placed the three padawans down in the corner then knelt down beside Saren.

"Are you okay, padawan Saren?" She asked.
Wildbantha88
Wildbantha88
The Furry Droogie

Back to top Go down

Post by Fated Xtasy Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:47 pm

Saren turned to Master Ilora and quickly scurried to his feat - but he winced in pain and fell back on to the ground, his hand had been injured in the small bout, fighting back the pain, he got up on his feet and bowed his head respectfully at the Jedi Master. " I am fine master" He lied and tried his best hide his wounded hand. He prayed to the spirits that she would buy his lie - though knowing his master, she probably saw through him, she always did.
Fated Xtasy
Fated Xtasy

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildbantha88 Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:58 pm

Master Ilora held out her hand.

"I saw him injure your hand. You are tough but there is no need for you to endure the pain." She smiled gently. "I can help if you give me your hand."

Saren placed his injured hand in Master Ilora's and she covered it up with her other hand. She closed her eyes and when she lifted her hand away Sarens wounded hand was healed, only a faint mark where the injury once was.

"What you did was brave, padawan but you should have informed a Master instead of trying to do it yourself." She stood up and turned to the three older padawans huddled in the corner. "You go get some sleep, Padawan Saren. I will deal with these three."
Wildbantha88
Wildbantha88
The Furry Droogie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildbantha88 Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:01 pm

Event End.

Saren has gained much favor from Master Ilora.
Pax Tarrel was expelled from the jedi order.
Wildbantha88
Wildbantha88
The Furry Droogie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down