The DMB Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inquisitor Role Playing

2 posters

Go down

Inquisitor Role Playing Empty Inquisitor Role Playing

Post by Wildbantha88 Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:06 pm

Darth Sidious sat in his throne onboard the new Death Star station under construction. His piercing yellow eyes looked even more fierce of late.

Before him stood his most powerful and mot trusted inquisitors. All stood respectfully before The Emperor, though weather it was truly respect may not have been the case, for all of them knew who he was, and that was someone to be feared.

"I have summoned you here because I have task of the greatest importance." Darth Sidious said, leaning back in his throne and placing the tips of his fingers together. "As you all should know my former apprentice, Darth Vader, has betrayed me and cast his lot in with the pathetic rebels. This has encouraged many jedi who escaped my slaughter to come out of hiding to aid the rebellion." Darth Sidious leaned forward in his thrown and from under his hood, his glowing yellow eyes finally became visible. "Due to the fragile state that galaxy is in, we cannot afford to appear panicked. We cannot, however, allow Darth Vaders actions to go unpunished. You are to take your fleets out into the galaxy to find Darth Vader, and destroy any rebels or jedi you encounter along the way. Weather you kill Darth Vader or deliver him to me alive, is something I leave to your discretion." The Emperor sat back in his chair once more. "Who ever accomplishes this task will be rewarded by taking Darth Vaders place at my side." The Emperor paused to let the gravity of what he had just said sink in." Now go. Carry out my bidding and be rewarded, fail and face complete annihilation."

"Yes, my lord." The inquisitors said in unison. They bowed and left the room to carry out his bidding.

Last edited by Wildbantha88 on Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Wildbantha88
Wildbantha88
The Furry Droogie

Back to top Go down

Inquisitor Role Playing Empty Re: Inquisitor Role Playing

Post by Fated Xtasy Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:24 pm

Len moved through his ship, the various soldiers that served him were careful not to get in his way, though he was the youngest of the inquisitors, his power was just as fearsome and that was the reason his troops respected and feared him - though there were some who did not fear him, one such person was his commander, Alisa, a Human female, who rose quickly through the imperial academy, she had remained mostly unfazed of his actions and power. A small smile tugged at his lips, he had grown to respect the officer for that, even took a liking to her. after a moment within the lift, it finally came to a stop and he had reached his destination. The bridge of his flag ship. The Dark Hand. he scanned the area for his commander and found her at the main control console - just as he expected, he quickly made his way towards her and spoke.

"Commander Alisa" he called, his voice disturbingly calm yet it gave a hint of excitement, she turned to him, her blond loose hair waved, her eyes a strange shade of red. She acknowledged Lens' presence with a customary solute. "Inquisitor Len, have we finished here?"

"Yes, we have. The Emperor has tasked us - the Inquisitorius, to track down a traitor and kill him, he who finds the traitor will be granted the privilege of studying under the emperor himself and be named his true apprentice"

Alisa stared at her master with wide eyes and then immediately re-composed herself, she took a moment to look at her datapad and then turned to face her master. "There has been a sighting of a jedi leading a volunteer group against our forces in the Dantooine system, perhaps we may find an answer as to where this traitor has gone?"

Len smiled, his commander was indeed impressive, he flicked a loose strand of red hair from his face and turned to walk away. "Plot a course for Dantooine Commander and prepare our men, i sense this will be a savage battle" his favorite kind.
Fated Xtasy
Fated Xtasy

https://www.fanfiction.net/~fatedxtasy

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildbantha88 Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:41 pm

As Inquisitor Jarik left his masters throne room his mind bristled with activity. Where could Anakin be? That question was impossible to answer with what little information he had. He would need to find clues, somewhere, anywhere.

As he made his way through his flagship The Apparition all of his soldiers and officers greeted him with a stiff salute. They respected him, they feared him.

He walked with both his hands folded behind his back, his posture was straight and his face stern. He had the face of a man in his fifties, his once pure black hair now had a few visible strands of grey. He wore his hair pulled tightly back into a pony tail, which appeared to be almost immediately cut off. On his chin he had a goatee that was twisted into a braid that fell three twists from its starting point. But his most notable feature were his icy blue eye. There was something unsettling about them, aside from the obvious sternness that covered all of his features, his eyes boar a look of a willingness to do anything without hesitation.

As he walked onto the bridge Commander Lorik-a near-human Kiffar, hand picked by Inquisitor Jarik himself to serve as his second in command- snapped him a salute.

"My Lord, any new instructions from his majesty The Emperor?" Commander Lorrik inquired. Without turning his gaze any where but forward Jarik walked straight forward to the front of the bridge.

"We have been tasked with hunting down and eliminating the traitor, Darth Vader. " Jarik answered.

"Well seeing as how we have no idea where he went, it would seem our first dilemma would be finding him." Lorrik pointed out.

"Yes, so it would seem." Jarik echoed the words spoken to him.

"And with the Rebel Alliance gaining military strength, such a task seems almost impossible."

"Almost." Jarik said thoughtfully. "We may have just been assigned a wild bantha chase, but I am not without ideas. Commander," Jarik said, finally turning his gaze from the vast universe visible through his the glass infront of him to the man he'd been engaged in conversation with. "Locate me all planets which have recently been growing in Rebel support and military strength, especially those on a small scale."

"Yes, My Lord." Lorrik said nodding to an officer who immediately started typing away on a datapad. Less than a minute later the officer handed the datapad to Lorrik. "We have come up with three results, based on the parameters of your search. Thyferra, Polus, and Jabiim. Theferra would seem to be the most tactically significant of the three."

"Pushing back the Rebels is a secondary objective. Finding clues to where the traitor is hiding is the primary. Are Jabiims defenses of any significance?"

"No, My Lord." Lorrik said. "The last reports state only a few small frigates and a minor space station under construction."

"Excellent." Jarik said, turning his gaze back to the vast blackness that lay before him. "Prepare my fleet to jump to Jabiim. We will begin our search for the traitor there."
Wildbantha88
Wildbantha88
The Furry Droogie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down