The DMB Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun facts about Star Wars Voice Actors!

3 posters

Go down

Fun facts about Star Wars Voice Actors! Empty Fun facts about Star Wars Voice Actors!

Post by Fated Xtasy Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:34 pm

Hey guys, so i kinda know somethings about a few SW voice actors that may interest - interesting rolls they've played that you might have seen in the past and even now. I didn't know where to put this thread so apologies to our High King Droogie if i screwed up. Anyway, here are a few fun facts, feel free join in if you want. Very Happy

Jennifer Hale
Okay this lady is my favorite Voice actress of all time, she is incredibly talented and has worked on most of my - our, childhood shows.  This woman has been with Star Wars for awhile, She has voiced characters like Bastila Shan, Satele Shan, the female republic trooper from SWTOR, Aayla Secura. Riyo Chuchi, Lolo Purs and this is going to be kinda funny - she also voiced the Female Version of Jaden Korr! I've known this for years and this made me love her even more. So with all that said, here are some roles she has done that you may or may not know.

Fun Facts
She has done voice work for the award winning game Mass Effect as female Commander Shepard.
She - and this might make you laugh, is the current voice of Cinderella. lol
She is the voice of Avatar Kyoshi from Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra.
She also has a long list of work with Marvel and DC characters, voicing characters, like Jean Grey, Ms. Marvel, BlackCat, Spider Woman(from the Iron Man animated series) to Shazam(Child) Zatanna and most recently Killer Frost, Hawk Girl in the Gods Among Us game. She has a really long list of voicing comic book characters.
She holds the Guinness world record of most profilic voice actor(Female)
And here's something that will blow your mind. Bastila Shan was based off her appearance. Yeah, Bastila Shan was made to look like this Voice Actress. lol.

This woman has done so much more, but i just wanted to give you guys a few highlights, if we were to highlight her career this thread would have a crapload of pages. Anyway i hope you enjoyed this little fun fact thingy and again sorry if i placed this in the wrong section.
Fated Xtasy
Fated Xtasy

https://www.fanfiction.net/~fatedxtasy

Back to top Go down

Fun facts about Star Wars Voice Actors! Empty Re: Fun facts about Star Wars Voice Actors!

Post by King Joker Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:41 pm

Chuchi for the WIN!
King Joker
King Joker
The Crazy Droogie

Back to top Go down

Fun facts about Star Wars Voice Actors! Empty Re: Fun facts about Star Wars Voice Actors!

Post by Fated Xtasy Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:38 pm

Grey DeLisle

Perhaps one of the most "regular" Star Wars Voice actress. This woman is one of my favorites. She has done of the Voice of Padme Amidala since the TPM Video games and has continued to voice her all the way up to TCW. She has done a lot of work for Star Wars having voiced characters like. Shaak Ti(OCW), Ventress(OCW), Adi Gallia(OCW) Brianna/The Handmaiden(KoTOR 2) Lonna Vash(KoTOR 2) Bera Kezan as well as Alora - Jaden nemesis from the Jedi Academy game and most recently she has provided the voice for the Female bounty hunter from SWTOR.  She has most definitely been a part of your childhood.

Fun facts.
Grey DeLisle - much like Jennifer Hale has done work for Avatar: The Last Airbender, voicing the character known as Azula as well as Ming Hua and a Young Lin Beifong from the Legend of Korra series.
She is current Voice of Daphne Blake from the scooby doo series and has voiced the character since 2001.
She is also recognized as the voice of Vicky from Fairly Odd Parents.
She - much like Jennifer Hale has done extensive work with comic book characters. having voiced Psylocke, Black Canary, Ms. Marvel and CatWoman from the gods among us video game.
If you watched Cartoon Network in the old days, you would have heard of a show called. The Grim adventures of billy and mandy. Grey DeLisle provided the voice for mandy.
She has done quite a lot more, but like with Jennifer Hale, if i were to continue, there wouldn't be enough space for her work. Hope you enjoyed my little fun facts, i don't know if i'll continue with it. but regardless, i hope you all enjoyed it.
Fated Xtasy
Fated Xtasy

Back to top Go down

Post by King Joker Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:40 pm

Grey DeLisle <333333
King Joker
King Joker
The Crazy Droogie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nalaniel Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:47 am

I hope you continue with this. It's nice to know that kind of things. ^^
Nalaniel
Nalaniel
The Droogette

Back to top Go down

Post by Fated Xtasy Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:57 pm

This one is going to be kind of short and consisting of several actors, apologies for rushing this, but this week hasn't been very kind to me, but this is not the place for this. Here are some fun facts about a few actors/actresses that have been in SW products.

Adrienne Wilkinson
A actress who appeared in the SW universe not that long ago, this lovely lady has provided the voice of Maris Brood, the fallen jedi padawan of the legendary togruta Jedi Master Shaak Ti.

Fun facts.
This actress is well known for her role as Livia/Eve the daughter of Xena from the 1995's show Xena: Warrior Princess.
Adrienne not only voiced Maris Brood, but Maris was also modeled after her actress.
Most recently she has been in the Star Wars: The Clone Wars series - grab a seat and prepare for a shocker, in that series the actress played the celestial being, known as The Daughter. Somethig that I find sort of ironic, is that in TFU she played a fallen jedi and now she's playing the embodiment of the light side. Kinda funny imo.

Sam Witwer
A talented actor who was first introduced to us in the Force Unleashed series voicing the main protagonist, Starkiller/Galen Marek.

Fun Facts.
In the TFU series, not did he voice Galen, but also motion-capped the character.
Starkiller's appearance is based off Sam Witwer.
Not only did Sam witwer voice Galen, but also the Emperor himself.
While it is common knowledge that he provided the voice of Darth Maul, did you know he also voiced the Son?

Well, i hope you enjoyed this installment of Fun facts about SW Voice Actors.  again sorry about it being short, i just have some things going on, but i wanted to get something out here. so yeah. hope you enjoyed it, have a good day/evening/morning.
Fated Xtasy
Fated Xtasy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fated Xtasy Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:37 pm

Hello friendlies, I actually have had this idea since yesterday, but due to certain things, i wasn't able to publish it, but now i'm back(I just finished watching The Legend Of Korra season finale and i was hit hard with the feels)
So with out further rambling, let's move to one of my favorite actors and his fun facts.

Freddy Prinze Jr
A talented actor and writer, this guy has produced and directed for WWE and has even appeared as a guest, as an actor Freddy Prinze will be providing the voice for Kanan of the Star Wars:Rebels series. But here are a few fun facts on this actor.

Fun Facts.
Freddy prinze has voiced the Character James Vega from the award winning Mass Effect series.
He was the lead in the romance comedy, She's All That.
he was also a lead in the movie. I know what you did last summer and it's sequel.
and Now here's the big one, while it's probably common knowledge that He will be voicing Kanan and has voiced the soldier James Vega, did you know that before that he played Fred Jones - a main character from the scooby doo series, in the live action films? I'm not even joking. LOL

I hope you enjoyed this short "fun facts" I enjoyed making it. lol kinda funny imo. Anyway have a goodnight/evening/day and I'll be sure to make another fun facts when i can. Fated Xtasy
Fated Xtasy
Fated Xtasy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down