The DMB Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite and Least Favorite Jedi and Sith

5 posters

Go down

Favorite and Least Favorite Jedi and Sith Empty Favorite and Least Favorite Jedi and Sith

Post by Emperordmb Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:16 am

Who is your absolute favorite Jedi? Who is your absolute favorite Sith? Who is your absolute least favorite Jedi? Who is your absolute least favorite Sith? Why?
Emperordmb
Emperordmb
High King Droogie

https://dmbempire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Favorite and Least Favorite Jedi and Sith Empty Re: Favorite and Least Favorite Jedi and Sith

Post by King Joker Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:20 pm

Favorite Jedi:        
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Ahsoka Tano
Anakin Skywalker - I like his portrayal in TCW, he has a fun personality with a dark side.
Luminara Unduli - I don't know why I like her so much. Mmm
Luke Skywalker

Favorite Sith:
Darth Sidious - Ultimate Sith Lord and villain of Star Wars. Force Lightning
Darth Vader
Count Dooku - I love his elegant but arrogant demeanor and how much of an ass he can be. Tongue

Least Favorite Jedi:
Every single Jedi Councilor that approved expelling Ahsoka Tano. Whoa

Least Favorite Sith:
Darth Maul (I don't know, just think he's overrated and boring *shrugs*).
Savage Opress

Spoiler:

Last edited by King Joker on Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
King Joker
King Joker
The Crazy Droogie

Back to top Go down

Favorite and Least Favorite Jedi and Sith Empty Re: Favorite and Least Favorite Jedi and Sith

Post by Fated Xtasy Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:10 pm

Favorite Jedi:
Kyle Katarn
Meetra Surik
Shaak Ti
Jaden Korr
Obi-Wan Kenobi

Favorite Sith:
Darth Traya
Darth Bane
Darth Zannah
Darth Tryanus/Count Dooku
Lumiya

Least Favorite Jedi:
Yoda, not in terms of power or because he sucks in anyway, he just kinda is the reason the order fell.

Least Favorite Sith:
Darth Maul (same reason as King Joker)
Savage Opress
Fated Xtasy
Fated Xtasy

https://www.fanfiction.net/~fatedxtasy

Back to top Go down

Post by Emperordmb Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:53 pm

My favorite Sith Lord is Darth Bane (obviously). He was the Sith'ari of legend, and he created a legacy so resilient, that the work of thirty Sith Lords in his order brought down an order of ten thousand Jedi. He was a master of the dark side in all respects, extremely overpowering in the force, masterfully skilled with the blade, inhumanly powerful physically, possessing insane levels of willpower, vastly intelligent, and having a talent for subterfuge surpassed only by Sidious. Bane reformed the very flawed Sith into an order of cunning, secrecy, ambition, and power. Bane, instead of contradicting the dark side to correct it's inherent flaws, implemented those supposed flaws into a system that reaped their benefits while placing a check on their internal damage. Being the zealot of the Sith, Bane managed to systematically turn one of the Dark Side's greatest weaknesses into a strength. Bane was also relatively unselfish as far as Sith go, willing to die in order for the Sith to achieve their goals.

My favorite Jedi of all time is Luke Skywalker. Luke Skywalker was the first Grand Master and the founder of the New Jedi Order. Luke's reformation of the Jedi fixed many of their flaws. He did away with much of the ritual and formality that ran rampant within the Old Jedi Order, placing more emphasis on individual experience, allowing the New Jedi Order to be less centrally controlled, and getting rid of mandatory superfluous details such as the mandatory wearing of Jedi robes. In my opinion the best change brought on by Luke in his New Jedi Order was the embracement of emotion. The Old Jedi Order taught that emotions were a thing to be suppressed, while Luke understands the value of positive emotions, and thus implemented them into his order. Unlike his predecessors, Luke did away with the kidnapping of force sensitive children from their families, instead declaring that enrollment in his order would be purely voluntary. Luke essentially fixed the hypocrisies and arrogance of the old Jedi Order, and in doing so he refined the Jedi into a purer example of what such a great order of the light should really look like.

My least favorite Sith is, uggggggghhhhh, Darth Talon. Darth Talon is basically the epitome of everything I hate about the One Sith. Her fanatical devotion to Krayt to the point which she would cut her own heart out at his word is something I find to be an absolutely disgusting trait for a Sith to possess. Ambition is something I view as one of the defining traits of a Sith. It is what spurs the desire for power, for status, for absolute supremacy and dominance, something Talon doesn't set her sights or goals on, being nothing more than Krayt's bitch. Rather than seeking power and having ambition for herself, she worships Krayt like some sort of Dark Sex God. Her philosophy is something akin to "Krayt is love, Krayt is life."

And my least favorite Jedi is Agen Kolar. Agen Kolar is basically a character who was created for the sole purpose of dying like a bitch, and his character never really expanded from that. And pretty much the only reason anybody wanks him is so that they can masturbate to him being slaughtered by Sidious. He's a worthless character created to be disposed of, and the only reason people value him is because he serves as wank for Sidious. I cannot stress enough how much Kolar fucking sucks.
Emperordmb
Emperordmb
High King Droogie

Back to top Go down

Post by King Joker Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:59 pm

If I was the head Sith or whatever, I think I would run it similar to the One Sith. Having everyone being absolutely loyal to me minimizes the risk of betrayal. Even though that didn't work out for Krayt that much, on average it would most likely minimize betrayal I would think.

But awesome post, DMB! Smile
King Joker
King Joker
The Crazy Droogie

Back to top Go down

Post by Emperordmb Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:23 pm

Minimize betrayal yes, but it would also lower power and ambition as well as individual thinking.
Emperordmb
Emperordmb
High King Droogie

Back to top Go down

Post by King Joker Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:27 pm

Scruw dat im smerter then n-e-1
King Joker
King Joker
The Crazy Droogie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildbantha88 Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:36 pm

Satele
Gnost
Aryn
Bane
Vader
Malgus
Kenobi
Dooku
Plageuis
An'ya Kuro
Shaak Ti

Least Favorite

Darth Maul
Vitiate
SHIGAR!!!!
Whine-akin (Anakin portrayed in the prequel movies)

Wildbantha88
Wildbantha88
The Furry Droogie

Back to top Go down

Post by Emperordmb Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:13 pm

wow people hate Maul...
Emperordmb
Emperordmb
High King Droogie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nalaniel Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:55 am

Favorite Jedi:
Luke Skywalker
Yoda
Obi-Wan Kenobi

Favorite Sith:
Darth Plagueis
Count Dooku

Least Favorite Jedi:
Can't think of any.

Least Favorite Sith:
Savage Opress. Mother Talzin's buff is one of the main reasons he can beat lots of people. That's not really cool. And he often acts like a wild animal.
Nalaniel
Nalaniel
The Droogette

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildbantha88 Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:03 pm

Emperordmb wrote:wow people hate Maul...

Maul should have stayed dead on Naboo. I mainly don't like him because of his revive
Wildbantha88
Wildbantha88
The Furry Droogie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down