The DMB Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darth Necros part something

Go down

Darth Necros part something Empty Darth Necros part something

Post by Wildbantha88 Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:56 pm

Nad Talsek walked into the throne room, sober again. Chatter Box glanced wearily towards him. Darth Necros sat on the throne with his hands raised towards the three undead sith. They looked different. They were all wrapped like mummies in pitch black cloth that covered every inch of there bodies except for there eyes. Each one of them had different eye color. One blood red, one sinister yellow, and the last fiery orange.

"Behold! My Mighty Dead Lords!" Necros announced. Nad crossed his arms in disapproval.

"Dead Lords? You made me get sober for this?" Nad frowned.

"No, I made you get sober so that we can lay a trap for when Darth Ayin comes." Necros replied.

"We have a whole fleet above us. I don't think she will be able to sneak up on us." Nad replied.

"She wouldn't be the Dark Councils best assassin if she couldn't sneak past a fleet undetected." Necros said.

"I guess your right. Let her come," Nad smiled and cracked his knuckles," I want to put a blaster bolt right between her eyes."

"I have seen you try and shoot things before, " Chatter Box said, "And frankly im horrified for all the valuables in this palace." Nad gave the droid a mean look, and the droid ducked frightened behind Necros's throne.

"Lets get to work. We have a lot of planning to do." Necros said.

-------------

Darth Ayin moved quietly along the side of the palace. She came across a broken window and silently jumped inside. Darth Scalva and Inimicus followed suit. Ayin was masking there presence with the force, no one would sense them coming. Darth Ayin pushed a door open quietly to the throne room. Necros was standing there with his back turned reading a book, completely oblivious to her presence. She scanned the room, no one else was present. He was alone. She moved stealthily, not making a sound. She was a few meter away now. Her lips curved up into a sinister smile. She wrapped her hand around his mouth and stuck her lightsaber to Necros's back.

"At last this assignment is over." She whispered in his ear, his eyes were wide with terror. Pathetic! She thought, then activated one end of her lightsaber. The blade burned through his chest and he struggled in the last second of his life, then he fell still. Ayin held the body of her defeated foe in her hands. Inimicus and Scalva walked up behind her.

"Is he really dead?" He inquired. Ayin held up the body towards Inimicus.

"Does he look like he's alive to you?" She asked sarcastically. Inimicus crossed his arms and began laughing. The body she was holding began melting away. It fell through her arms onto the floor and then disappeared entirely.

"Yes it does." Inimicus chuckled then activated both of his lightsabers as dozens of undead soldiers burst into the room being lead by Nad Talsek. Ayin left out a scream of frustration and activated her lightsaber as well.

"You didn't think it was going to be that easy did you?" Nad flashed a smiled, as he pointed he's blaster at Ayins head and activated the lightsaber on his metal arm.

Hundreds of blaster bolts filled the air. Ayin didn't both blocking each bolt individually. She began spinning her lightsaber so fast that it formed a solid shield of red light in front of her. Both Inimicus and Scalva charged forward into the barrage of blaster fire. Inimicus batted away blaster bolts as best he could but was ultimately hit by blaster fire. His armor took the blunt of the damage but he still roared in anger and pain. He began following Ayins example, spinning his lightsabers as fast as he could, forming two shields in front of him. Both Inimicus and Ayin were pushed into a retreat.

Darth Scalva covered the thirty meter distance to the army of soldiers in two seconds. As she ran she got hit by two baster shots. The instant they hit her body a green smoke filled the wound and began to close it. She jumped through the air, kicking one undead soldier in the face so hard that his skull collapsed and slashing off another head with her lightsaber. As she landed on the ground she was already carving through the soldiers around her. Her foot hit the ground and she launched her self straight forward while slashing in front of her. Ten soldiers died within a second. She cut to her right and punched to her left, leaving a hole the size of her fist nearly completely through the soldiers chest. She brought her lightsaber upwards, cutting a soldier completely in half and chopped sideways with her other hand at an undead soldiers neck, decapitating him with ease. She jumped forward, holding her lightsaber in front of her and spiraled forward through swaths of enemies. Much to her surprise her lightsaber was met with another red lightsaber. Two more lightsaber activated and the three Dead Lords pushed her a mater backwards to the rear of the army, and then they held there ground and defended against her furious assault. She battered heavily on them but the three of them together managed to hold her at bay.

As the wall of blaster fire continued, Ayin and Inimicus were forced to retreat. Lucky for them a large blast door was opened directly behind them. They slowly took steps back, as they did the undead army marched forward. The blaster fire never ceased. They backed up through the door. The army didn't stop the advance. Soon the army was also making its way into the wide hallway. As the army filed into the hallway Scalva tried furiously to break through the Dead Lords to no avail. Soon the whole army was completely through the blast door, the Dead Lords all three held out there hands and sent Scalva flying with a collaborative force push. Before she could get back up on her feet the blast door slammed shut cutting her off from the Dead Lords, the undead army, and her master Darth Ayin.

As the army filed into a more crowded space the blaster fires slowed down. Ayin now blocked each bolt individually, as did Inimicus. They both walked slowly towards the army ready to begin the slaughter. The blast door shut leaving them alone with the army. As Inimicus and Ayin made there slow advance suddenly many thermal detonators began flying towards them. Inimicus and Ayin were flung backwards by the sequence of explosions, both landed on there feet and slide to a stop. The continued to block blaster fire. Inimicus tasted blood in his mouth, although he hadn't taken the full force of the explosion he had still gotten hit a large amount of force, as did Ayin. He seethed with anger. He had come here to kill Necros, not fight these irritating drones. Inimicus stepped forward, no longer blocking blaster fire. His armor took most of that damage and the pain fueled his rage which in turn fueled his power. A great bellow built up in his lung and stampeded up his throat. He opened his mouth and yelled. His yell did not release sound, even though a deafening sound was created, his yell released the dark side itself. Windows shattered and the walls, floor, and roof cracked. Bodies were shredded and torn apart within the center of the blast. Those around the outside were flung against the walls. The yell filled the entire hall and blasted open the heavy door. The only survivors were Nad Talsek and the Dead Lords, the later of which had formed a force shield to encompass the four of them, preventing them from being shredded to bits by the scream. They still felt the effects of the scream however, they were flung through the door. All four lay on the ground, dazed and hurting. Trickles of blood flowed from Nads ears.

----------------------

As soon as the blast door closed and invisible hand seized Scalva by the throat and lifted her three meters in the air. Her captor spun her slowly around. It was Darth Necros. He stood there with an outstretch hand.

"Its been a long time, Darth Scalva." Necros said. She struggled furiously at the hand around her throat. Ayin wanted Necros dead and she needed to obey her wishes.

"You have been Ayins slave for far to long. It is time for you to return to your true masters side." Necros closed his eyes and attempted to touch Scalvas mind with the force. The dark councils blocks stood firm. Necros began to laugh as Scalva continued to struggle.

"So the Dark Council thinks they can keep you from me. What fools they are." Sclava finally became desperate. She released bolts of electricity towards Necros. Necros seized up in pain and Scalva dropped the floor. As soon as she hit the floor she darted towards Necros, her lightsaber barely having time to fully activate by the time she was bringing it down on him. Her blade met with his. She launched into a sporadic assault of lightsaber strikes. Necros seemed to block them on memory.

"I implanted you with everything you know Scalva. There is no way you can defeat me." Scalva didn't listen, Ayin was her master now so her words were the only ones that meant anything to her. Necros blocked her next strike then reversed his grip on his lightsaber and brought it back on her. His blade cut her across the chest. Unhitched by this she brought her blade down on him. He ducked out of the way and spun around her, slashing deep gashes in her legs. Then pushing on her shoulders with the force he drove her onto her knees. He grabbed her head with one hand.

"You will always be my slave!" He said and began his mental assault.

---------

Necros called deeply on the force as he began digging into Scalvas mind. The blocks of the Dark Council fought back. Necros placed both his hands on her head and closed his eyes. The mental will required to overcome the blocks was immense. Necros called upon the hatred he felt for the Dark Council, the hatred he felt for Darth Ayin and most importantly, the hatred he felt for Darth Inimicus. The force flowed through him like a dark hurricane and into Scalvas mind. The mental blocks began to crack and then they shattered completely. Necros whipped away the changes Ayin made in her mind and raised new mental blocks of his own. Necros released his hold on Scalva. She knelt there completely still, the wounds Necros had inflicted were already gone. Necros stood over her.

"Stand up." He ordered and she obeyed. Just then the heavy door blasted open and Nad, and the Dead Lords were flung through the door. The hit the floor and rolled halfway across the throne room floor. Both Necros and Scalva turned to the door. A calm yet sinister Darth Ayin and a fuming Darth Inimicus stepped through the blasted apart door. Darth Necros pointed his blade towards them.

"Let the real fight begin." He said.

Darth Ayin and Darth Inimicus stood facing Darth Necros and Darth Scalva.
Hated enemies now poised before each other, emotions boiling, each seething to draw the blood of the ones standing before them. The emotion flowing between the four of them was almost overwhelming, the hated was so pure.

"This time you wont escape my blade, Necros." Ayin hissed, "The Dark Council ordered me to fetch them your head, and I plan on delivering it to there feat, today."

"To long have you been a blight on my life, you an insignificance little worm and I will destroy you like the insect you are!" Inimicus snarled.

"I will enjoy killing you guys too." Necros said then flourished his blade in front of him. "But saying that wont bring me any closer to killing either of you, so come on, lets get this started." He said trying to gloat them on.

"Gladly." Inimicus said and launched forward.

"No!" Ayin hissed, "We must attack them together."

Necros held out his hand and sent hordes of powerful lightning zipping towards his body, while Scalva jumped through the air, swinging her blade at him. He raised one blade to absorb the current, and blocked Scalvas blade with the other. The lightning slowed his charge down to a crawl and Ayin jumped through the air, trying to engage before it was too late. Scalva pressed hard on his blade while Necros's lightning pressed equally as hard on his other blade. Inimicus roared and for a millisecond his strength held, but then he was overcome and his lightsabers went flying. Ayin landed in front of him just in time, blocking Necros lightning with much less difficulty while holding out her hand to captivate Scalvas hand, holding her lightsaber, in a telekinetic bubble. In reaction Scalva swung her other hand, hitting Inimicus square in his chest, deeply denting his armor and sending him flying back a few meters, hitting a wall with a thud and then falling to the ground unconscious. The armor was dented tightly around his chest, making it impossible for him to breath, he would be dead in a few minutes.

Ayin grabbed Scalva in a Force Choke and flung her at Darth Necros, who was forced to call off his lightning barrage to flip out of the way of Scalvas flying body. Ayin stood ready to do what she was trained to do, her eyes were eager, waiting to put to use the skills she had developed over the many years. She was trained to deal with any situation, to defeat any one. She could defeat anyone. Her blade work was graceful but it boar the fruit of the brutal blood shed of anyone she set her efforts to defeating. She was a terrifying sight to behold in combat, the Dark Councils best assassin.

"The fool!" She bellowed, "I don't need him to defeat you, I never needed him to defeat you. I can kill you all by myself."

She flourished her saberstaff and charged Necros, for a few seconds Necros was the sole focus of all of her skills, those were some of the toughest few seconds of his life. She brought her blade down right at his neck, he blocked, then she immediately swung left with her other blade at his face. Necros barely blocked. She spun her saberstaff over her head then brought it down with the collected momentum, smashing against Necros's blade and staggering him back a few steps. Shen then spun the saberstaff while jerking it upwards, creating a saw like attack, threatening to cut Necros in half. Necros sidestepped to the left and swung at her side, she caught the blade on one end of her lightsaber and forced it upwards, then quickly stabbed with the other end of her lightsaber while his blade was no where near to defend. He was once again forced to dodge. Every strike, every move, she executed was done perfectly, she was a true master of the lightsaber.

Then Scalva rejoined the fray and Ayins attention was divided between the two. By now she was familiar with both of there styles and knew best how to combat each. With Scalva she would dodge whenever possible, and parry when necessary, only meeting her blade full on when all else failed, knowing fully well that repeatedly facing her strength would eventually wear her out. And in between dodging Scalvas attacks she would focus her offensive on Necros, putting up a formidable, however less effective, offensive than before. The result was a stalemate, Necros was able to hold out against her less effective offensive, and Ayin was able to out maneuver the predictable beast.

If Ayin was going to defeat Necros she needed to remove Scalva from the fight. So she suddenly shifted tactics. Ducking under one of Scalvas swings, she held out her hand towards Necros and released an unexpected current of force lightning. He was exposed to the full power of the lighting for no more than a second, but in the second he stumbled backwards in searing pain. But then he got his lightsaber up to defend against the lightning, still she had bought all the time she need. Flipping backwards through the air she landed behind Scalva, putting more distance between her and Necros. Scalva swung blindly backwards, and Ayin bent her back, backwards, watching the tip of the red blade narrowly slip past her face. She then deactivated her lightsaber and fell backwards on her hands, flicking her legs up in the air and kicking the undead twi'lek backwards. Landing on her feat again she grabbed half of the door that was blasted apart by Inimicus just three minutes earlier in an impressive display of power. Putting many fine lines of pressure on the durrasteal door, she broke it into a dozen sharp stakes. She then elevated the stakes and launched them in Scalvas direction, as they pasted Ayin, she released a burst of lightning, charging them with electricity. Scalva swung her blade, knocking away three of them that were aimed at her face before being penetrated by the other nine. Due to the force at what Ayin had launched them, Scalva was flung against the wall, the tips of the stakes sticking through her body now sticking through the wall. Ayin then twisted the part of the durrasteel stakes around Scalvas body, forming a cage around her, that penetrated her, and fried her with lightning as well. Scalva struggled but she was stuck, she wouldn't get free for a very long time.

Now Necros was advancing on her again. Now it was just her and him, she would destroy him, and then destroy all of his little pets. He held out his hand and she braced herself to block his powerful lightning but no lightning came. Instead shadowy figures arose around her, levitating off the ground and swirling around her. Each of the shadowy figures carried the face of one of the Dark Council Masters she served.

"Illusions." She spats, and they dissipated. "Pathetic. I have been trained to kill anyone, even powerful sith lords. I know how to defend against such petty assaults."

With that said she launched herself forward to finally claim her kill.

----------

Darth Inimicus woke up in sheer pain. He gasped breathlessly, unable to get air into his lungs. Before him, Darth Ayin was fighting Darth Necros, Necros was loosing. Inimicus wrenched desperately at his armor that was clamped down around his torso, preventing him from breathing. His struggling did little more that waist precious energy. Before him Necros was in a retreat, Ayins insurmountable skill bringing him seconds away from death. The areas around the outside of his vision began to grow black as he grew ever closer to death. All his life had lead up to this moment, his training with Darth Batus, then his apprentice ship to Darth Valadus, and now he would die, a lap dog to Darth Ayin. His life shrank to little more than a spark, his eyes drooped, his head nodded, and his body went limp. All that was left of him was a tiny spark. That spark was anger. Inimicus held onto the spark, inside of his body that spark grew ever so slightly. Inimicus had been humbled so many times, Darth Batus refusing to allow him to kill Tyvan because he had more faith in his opponent than he did in him, Darth Valadus proving that he was more powerful in the droid factory on Narr Shaddaa, and Darth Ayin wounding him in front of the students on Korriban. The spark grew even brighter, into a small flame. All of them viewed him as a lesser, as someone to look down upon, no one respected him, no one truly feared him. The flame grew ever bigger. All his life he was equated to little more than a dog, and he was sick of it. He fanned the flames and they grew ever bigger. He was not inferior, he was not a dog. He was done being humbled, he was done being looked down upon. The flame grew into a raging fire. His eyes shot open and he saw Necros on his knees literally milliseconds away from death, and the fire consumed him. Before he was merely guided by anger, now he WAS anger.

Inimicus jumped up, the armor around his chest shattering in all directions. He lifted both his hands in the direction of Darth Necros and Darth Ayin, lifting both of them off the ground by there necks. Spinning them around to face him, neither expecting to see him standing alive.

"I am Darth Inimicus, the true embodiment of rage! You two are nothing to me." And with that said he clenched both his fists completely shut.

As soon as he did a sharp pain pierced directly through his heart. Wrong, one millimeter next to his heart. He fell to his knees and Darth Necros and Darth Ayin fell to the ground unharmed. He looked up, completely livid to see Nad Talsek holding a smoking blaster, he looked a bit dazed still, probably why he missed. He shook his head and regained his composure.

"Don't get up buddy, next shot wont miss its mark. I promise you that." Nad said.

Inimicus looked down at the smoking hole in his chest, the pain was indescribable, but pain and fear was drowned out by his pure unadulterated rage.

"Fine," Inimicus said looking up from his kneeling position. He stood up, calling his lightsabers to his hands, and deflecting a volley of shots, fired by Nad as an immediate response to him standing up. "You can die with the rest of them!"
Wildbantha88
Wildbantha88
The Furry Droogie

Back to top Go down