The DMB Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New respect thread Ideas.

3 posters

Go down

Who would you to see next?

New respect thread Ideas. I_vote_lcap67%New respect thread Ideas. I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
New respect thread Ideas. I_vote_lcap33%New respect thread Ideas. I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
New respect thread Ideas. I_vote_lcap0%New respect thread Ideas. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
New respect thread Ideas. I_vote_lcap0%New respect thread Ideas. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

New respect thread Ideas. Empty New respect thread Ideas.

Post by Fated Xtasy Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:27 am

So, as most of you will know i am currently doing two Respect threads. One is the lovely and powerful Siri Tachi and the other is powerful and handsome Jax Pavan both of whom i'm close to finishing. But, mein droogs i want your opinions on a future project of mine. I am of course going to do the Ferus Olin(the original Kanan btw) But this is me planning way ahead. So here are the characters.

Soara Antana. Legendary swordswoman, B-team level accolades probably even superior accolades. She's fought togruta, blitz a dozen droids, moved faster than pre-AOTC Kenobi and Siri combined and had a form of Shatterpoint which allowed her to see the very molecules of solid objects.

"Mother." A dark side nexus in every sense of the word, she is said to be stronger than anyone Jaden Korr has ever faced before, including Marka Ragnos and the powerful Reborn, she could revive the dead, create force storms, TK multiple powerful beings and is probably one of the lesser known ultra powerful beings in the SW Mythos.

The Clones. The clones of Kyle Katarn, Runner who destroyed a building with TK, Made a hospital look like it'd bombed, could send doors flying with a gesture and was a powerful tank. Soldier, the clone of Jaden, said to be the most powerful amongst the clones, TK tank, force lightning. Jaden's equal and excellent lightsaber skills. Alpha, the clone of Kam Solusar, powerful, a extremely physical tank. great Lightsabers skills and a decent force user.

Malorum. This one is mostly because, this guy was the Inquisitor from SWR. This guy is the Grand Inquisitor. Vader's top dog and while I haven't heard much of him. He seems like a cool, Dooku-esque guy. Plus, I'm already doing Ferus lol.

Anyway, it would mean alot to me if you guys let me know what you think by voting on the poll. Thank you and goodnight my droogs. Fated Xtasy
Fated Xtasy
Fated Xtasy

https://www.fanfiction.net/~fatedxtasy

Back to top Go down

New respect thread Ideas. Empty Re: New respect thread Ideas.

Post by Emperordmb Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:33 am

I'm going with Soara.
Emperordmb
Emperordmb
High King Droogie

https://dmbempire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nalaniel Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:26 pm

I'll say Soara. ^^
But it'd totally be awesome if you made a respect thread for all of those characters. Would definitely read.
Nalaniel
Nalaniel
The Droogette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down